icare Lifetime Care Support and Advocacy
The icare Lifetime Care and Support Scheme provides people who have been severely injured in motor accidents in NSW with treatment, rehabilitation and care.
Disability Advocacy NSW can provide support and advocacy for participants of the icare Lifetime Care and Support Scheme
What is icare Lifetime Care Support and Advocacy?
It can be difficult to speak up when you are unhappy about something. If you disagree with a decision icare Lifetime Care and Support Scheme has made, you may want to dispute it. Sometimes you may want to make a complaint about icare Lifetime Care and Support Scheme, the services they fund or the way they do things.
Disability Advocacy NSW can provide independent support and advocacy to assist you to either dispute icare Lifetime Care and Support Scheme decisions or make a complaint to icare Lifetime Care and Support Scheme. While using Disability Advocacy NSW is optional it is important to know that the dispute or complaint process does not need to be navigated alone.
For more details about icare Lifetime Care, Support and Advocacy click here.
How can Disability Advocacy NSW assist you?
Disability Advocacy NSW can:
- provide you with information about icare Lifetime Care and Support Scheme dispute and complaint process;
- provide you with emotional support through each of these processes;
- provide end-to-end support to you through both the dispute and complaint process, including helping you understand what to expect at each stage;
- minimise conflict throughout the process by having an impartial person involved;
- alleviate any misunderstandings you may have about the processes or the outcome of the dispute or complaint; and
- provide support and advocacy that is independent of icare lifetime care and that can be accessed anonymously (if you wish).
How do I get support and advocacy from Disability Advocacy NSW?
Simply call 1300 365 085 from anywhere in Australia and talk to one of our intake team about how we can help. Alternatively you can email email@example.com .